Small Business Reboot Series – SMART Goals
Episode 1 – What does it take to get started?
Revisit your goals and consider use SMART goals as part of your reboot strategy.
S – specific, significant, stretching M – measurable, meaningful, motivational A – agreed upon, attainable, achievable, acceptable, action-oriented R – realistic, relevant, reasonable, rewarding, results-oriented T – time-based, time-bound, timely, tangible, trackable Broad Goal: I want to increase my revenue and build my business
• Specific: I will acquire three new clients for my business.
• Measurable: I will track my progress on acquiring new clients while maintaining my existing clients.
• Attainable: I will ask current clients for referrals, launch a social media marketing campaign and network with local businesses.
• Relevant: Adding new clients to my business will allow me to grow my business and increase my revenue.
• Time-Based: I will have three new clients within three months.
SMART Business Goals
SMART Goal: I will acquire three new clients for my business within three months. To do so I will ask for referrals, develop my social media marketing, and network with local businesses. By doing so I will be able to grow my business